- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and Prepare Annual Budget & rolling forecast.
- Track and monitor the financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Control Actual Spending versus Budget and reporting any differences to the CFO.
- Assists in preparation or a long-term business plan to be submitted to the CFO for review and approval.
- Prepare regular financial analysis to all Hotels activities such as:
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data for any strategic decision, taking into consideration company’s goals and financial standing.
- Perform feasibility studies.
- Work closely with the CFO to provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Reporting any possible financial risks to CFO to consider in the financial planning.
- Analyze and support in controlling the project investment (Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration major Finance & Accounting.
- Ideal experience: 1-2 years in Financial Analysis scope.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
Apply Via The Following Link