- Provides analytical, forecasting, reporting, and projects support to the finance team.
- Produces monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearheads the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Maintains knowledge and keeps abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision-making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Exposure to ERP/SAP is an asset.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Apply Via The Following Link