- Analyze the Bank’s positioning in the market.
- Support the Bank in the definition of the strategies and goals related to the creation of value of the Bank also by analyzing the market potential.
- Guarantee the capital management activities for the Bank by defining the active capital management strategies.
- Verify the coherence of the budget goals against the credit strategies and the Risk Appetite Framework.
- Provide the Top Management and the Boards of the Bank with regular reporting and analysis on the Bank’s performance and the detail for each business segments.
- Provide the Parent Company with the relevant reporting and analysis.
- Develop the strategic plan and budgets in cooperation with all relevant organizational units.
- Evaluate periodically forecasts in relation to budget targets and define corrective actions.
- Prepare monthly reports for Top Management and Business Units on financial and commercial performances.
- Providing comprehensive and objective interpretation of financial data.
- Perform detailed analysis on P&L items concerning interest income/expenses, interest rates, commission calculation and, expenses aiming at detecting exceptions and anomalies.
- Assess the overall adequacy of regulatory capital base of the Bank and monitor financial ratios.
- Define the proper capital allocation to the Business Units based on Value Based Management logics.
- 1 – 3 years of Experience
- Excellent MS office skills (Professional in Excel & power point)
- Solid Finance or accounting or audit experience in Banking sector/financial institution
- Preferred experience in Budgeting & Planning
- Financial modeling skills
- Advanced English Language
Apply Via The Following Link