- Work on monthly, quarterly, & yearly financial forecast updates in close collaboration with multi-functional teams.
- Work on financial evaluation of business scenarios, pricing/spending/investment decisions and respective recommendations to management.
- Monthly Forecast for net sales & strong follow-up with the supply chain for the monthly supply.
- Keep track of the Opex and analyzing the actuals vs. benchmarks and comment on variances.
- Responsible for sales & G2N closing.
- Keep track of TMS/IMS and DIO landing.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of management presentation decks on forecast and business performance reviews.
- Understand links between various management reporting and accounting system, act as the Center of Expertise in data validation and flow.
- Manage and audit distributors debit notes.
- Annalise product cost and perform period end close for costing, PPV, and inventory revaluation.
- Bachelor is Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA/CA is a plus
- 3-5 years experience in financial planning
- Experience in cost accounting is a plus
- Expert in SAP and has outstanding skills on MS Office especially Excel and Power Point
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet stretched deadlines
- Fluent in Business English
- Experience in audit firms is preferable
Apply Via The Following Link