- Builds sophisticated analytical models to handle large data sets with Excel, Tableau, or other relevant specialized tools/programs (e.g. IDeal) that can be interpreted convincingly
- Uses simulation techniques for goal setting, forecasting, value stream modelling, among other purposes
- Manages to deadlines to help team stay on track during a transaction, adapting to changing priorities as they arise
- Interprets and reviews financial information and explain complex concepts to client
- Outlines a quality assurance plan, specifying the standards, tools, and techniques to define priorities needed to provide high-quality services
- Conducts market analysis and develops an initial hypothesis around growth opportunities and upside potential and downside risks
- Prepares research, valuation, and other pitch content to support business development activities
- Analyzes operating forecasts and assesses financing needs of client’s business
- Understands requirements of potential investors and lenders and prepares documentation package (e.g., financial models, business plans, feasibility studies, investment memoranda) to close a deal
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses to assess feasibility of a new asset or the performance of assets in operation
- Participates in commercial/financial evaluations of project tenders to identify unique cultural, financial, and regulatory risks
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or any related field
- 4 – 5+ years of experience in financial advisory, public auditing, or accounting, preferably with Big Audit Firms.
- International accounting qualification is desired: CA, ACCA, or CPA. Preferably CA.
- Knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Experience in transaction support, valuation, due diligence, financial re-structuring, feasibility studies/projections, IPO’s.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply Via The Following Link