- Learning opportunities such as leadership and mentoring programs, technical and product training, industry site experience and training with leading-edge technologies.
- Demonstrating personal leadership, teamwork and collaboration abilities, with a high level of initiative, self-confidence, and display future leader aspirations.
- Delivering of excellent customer service will also be evaluated.
- Understanding of company activities and be exposed to Hitachi Energy’s top management.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Leadership skills as well as strategic and entrepreneurial competence.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Apply Via The Following Link