- Represent the commercial team in taking care of internal and external partners.
- Manage economic evaluations for new investments and optimizations to achieve the best value for bp.
- Provide expertise and applications of agreements as well as negotiations of new agreements.
- Ensure existing commercial agreements are being implemented; identify and close any gaps in the implementation.
- Support strategic and day-to-day planning-related deliverables for all planning cycles.
- Provide relevant support to coordinate the preparation of material for other strategic presentations for executive reviews.
- Relevant educational background (BA Finance/Economics/ Business or BSc Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance and Commercial Operations in the oil and gas industry
- Proficiency in English
- Outstanding analytical and financial modelling skills
- Consistent track record to integrate & influence multiple stakeholders to drive business value and efficiently deliver the plan
- Ability to manage data with the necessary difficulty and attention to detail to underpin the insightful analysis
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and the ability to create insights from data analysis and challenge the status quo
- Good understanding and interpretation of commercial agreements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation, influencing, networking and relationship building, and proven ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proficient use of MS Office
Apply Via The Following Link