- To assist retail network / MB Eg / Fleets in service technical solutions, to secure retail network technical qualification on coordination with training team, to assure flow of technical information/Recall/Service Measure/Service Letter in coordination with warranty team, and to conduct literature/tool/equipment audits.
- Provide technical assistance to Retail Network / MB Egypt / Fleets
- Provide technical help desk support
- Support in rectification of major faults and problems
- Monitor the quality of work through random field audits
- Prepare List/Audit availability/usage of special tools and equipment
- Check availability /usage of technical literature and information
- Observe qualification of technical workshop staff and propose measures for improvement (to Retail Network and MB Eg Training)
- Conduct / coordinate `mystery customer` audits
- Assist warranty team through checking technical aspects of warranty and goodwill claims upon their request
- Plan/Coordinate/ Follow up Recall/Service Measure/Service Letter
- Control, follow up, and check the scraping procedures on a regular basis
- Assist in scrapping of all warranty materials before the final delivery to the scrapping agent.
- Conduct technical report to Daimler
- Follow up on sent reports until cases are closed
- Upon request act as technical expert witness
- Provide guidelines and development plans to retail technical staff
- Planning/Coordinating Technical information meetings
- Distributing Technical information
- Provide technical coaching at Retail Network in coordination with the Training Team
- PDI Sales & Direct Sales
- 5-7 years of experience in practical and diagnostic work with at least 2 years in a similar position holding the same responsibilities and tasks.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Apply Via The Following Link