- Be responsible for calendar management for the Senior Manager which requires interacting with internal and external executives and assistants.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing emails on behalf of the Senior Manager and respond where appropriate.
- Taking meeting minutes and following up on any agreed actions and deadlines.
- Handle travel arrangements for the Senior Manager and arrange overseas meeting schedules and programmes.
- Handle expenses and procurement requests on HSBC systems
- Provide support to line manager’s direct reports
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms and schedules, utilising various PC-based software packages
- Previous experience as an Executive assistant with senior managers’/directors’ level is required.
- Previous experience working with different CRM, HR and procurement systems.
- Robust interpersonal skills along with excellent Time management skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc…).
- Ability to reprioritize in very short timescales.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility.
- Professional, polished, ability to deal assertively but sensitively with internal and external customers.
- Energetic, enthusiastic team player.
Apply Via The Following Link