- Be responsible for calendar management for the Senior Manager, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing emails on behalf of the Senior Manager and respond where appropriate
- Promptly screen and handle daily calls and inquiries and respond independently to routine issues and questions
- Make travel arrangements for the Senior Manager and arrange overseas meeting schedules and programmes
- Take minutes of meetings and follow up with any actions
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms and schedules, utilising various PC-based software packages
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, handling courier and filing; and sometimes confidential materials
- Team administration to consolidate department organisation charts, staff contacts, holiday records, and the whereabouts tracker.
- Provides a professional and confident representation of the Senior Manager
- Build a network and develop relationships with HSBC employees at all levels. Cover for other EAs within the team.
- Extends help to other PA’s workloads permitting. Work with other PA’s to ensure good teamwork and cover arrangements are in place.
- To continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and adhere to internal controls, procedures and policies
- Support, encourage and participate in a programme of continuous improvement and cost control/reduction
- Consider HSBC’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint
- Effective use of technology
- Maintain confidentiality at all times relating to information handled and known
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ability to work at all levels
- Professional and able to project a good image to external clients
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality
- Energetic, enthusiastic team player
- Role model and ambassador for HSBC and their executive manager
- Very good knowledge of Lotus Notes and proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional, polished, ability to deal assertively but sensitively with internal and external customers
- Remain calm under pressure
- Ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales
- Discretion and integrity.
Apply Via The Following Link