- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management
- Manage activities, including accommodations, transportation
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, spreadsheet creation, and contacts database
- Flexible, should be able to handle sudden changes in plans
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours as needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- High level of professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple parallel projects while meeting deadlines.
- Multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Fluent in English Language, German Language is an asset.
Apply Via The Following Link