- The Sanctions Risk Specialist position focuses on accomplishing production goals and will work closely with the Operations Management Team in DPS. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate and make determinations on customers and complex transactions and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently and with a high degree of accuracy following standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- This position performs a 2nd level review function from escalation decisions from the Tier 1 workforce, assists with responding to audits and outside inquiries, offers guidance, feedback and support for investigators and other operations team members working in denied entities/lists and Sanctions compliance investigations. The position will help the business comply with applicable OFAC and other agencies laws and regulations, investigate and mitigate risk, and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Investigate denied entities/lists and sanctions potential matches that arise from Amazon’s screening solution to support various business units.
- Participate in ongoing customer due diligence.
- Assist in identifying gaps and training opportunities for escalations that come through the operations and compliance workflows.
- Assist with onboarding, training and mentoring new hires.
- Drive operational metrics reconciliation with the DPS leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must to apply for this position. Advanced working knowledge of the MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products and Communication Skills.
- Excellent written and spoken multilingual communication skills, as well as English and Arabic languages.
- Proficient in composing grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transnational issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers in both these languages. Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Apply Via The Following Link