- Review approved credit proposals in order to determine the necessary documentary framework (documents check list) for implementation of approved credit structure proposal terms, conditions, and collaterals.
- Reflecting approved credit proposal in standard documents templates and in accordance to related incorporation documents, checklist and related manual and liaise with legal in case nonstandard document required.
- Review signed \ executed docs for perfection, validity, authenticity and enforceability in coordination with legal and other business partners in accordance to approved credit proposal and related operating manuals prior to releasing\loading approved credit limits.
- Communicate executed facility documents discrepancies with business and coordinate perfection of documents with business, legal and other business partners.
- Ensure all approval conditions, securities and collaterals in place prior to releasing\loading approved credit limits.
- Maintain and duly update unit records and controls in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills .
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent Business Acumen of external market and up-to date market trends and practices
Apply Via The Following Link