- Main role in delivering successful releases for Digital Channels for both individuals and enterprises
- Align with business partners in retail and corporate teams regarding analyzing business requirements and designing a proper customer experience
- Main responsible person to develop proper testing scenarios as well as managing the end-to-end User Accepting Testing (UAT) activities from the business side.
- Perform backend testing and API testing using Soap UI and SQL although using different UI’s*.
- Manage the product development with IT, developers, and group product development teams.
- Preparing documentation for relevant regulatory requirements
- Support troubleshooting production issues and ensure that long-term resolutions will be delivered.
- Support in creating user guides and demos in alignment with the commercial team.
- Develop training programs and documentation for front-liners regarding Digital Channels.
- Develop frequent market-scan analysis in terms of competitors practices and new trends and initiatives in the local and regional markets.
- • Continuous awareness of global trends and innovations in the field of Digital Channels development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g.: Faculty of Commerce, Business administration, Marketing, Computer Science, )
- 1 – 3 years of Experience
- Good Communication skills
- Good Writing skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to translate data to business insights
- Strong sense of troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience working with developers and system engineers to improve user experience: design, UI, and content optimization
- Knowledge and experience with main banking backend platforms: Core Banking, Cards Management Systems, Trade Finance, etc.
- Awareness of Central Bank regulations regarding Digital Channels
Apply Via The Following Link