- Driving priority banking growth and delivering exceptional portfolio targets performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling a range of ADIB gold products and acting as an advisor to mass affluent customers.
- Managing a portfolio of gold banking customers and offering full range of wealth management services .in order to achieve revenue goals and portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services for a specific pre-defined set of customers to create a profitable durable relationship
- Achieve volume and revenue goals via the combination of customer acquisition and relationship widening; in addition to growing network of clients through using diverse sources.
- Focusing exclusively on priority banking clients( deposits / Assets ).
- Actively identify new customers, grow affluent customers portfolio by introducing higher number of ‘NTB’ ‘new to bank’ affluent customers.
- Visiting potential clients for liabilities / Assets products and preparing presentations for potential clients to present ADIB priority products to enhance sales.
- Enhancing existing customer’s relationship and their needs to be reflected into each customer’s plan.
- Achieving a monthly deposits/ Assets target in addition to an aggressive Upgrade target
- Responsible for the growth, product management, & profitability of ADIB Priority Proposition across the ADIB Bank Egypt .
- Deliver world class customer service practices and ensure adherence to ADIB Service standards
- Ensure that customers are directed to the most appropriate service delivery channel to meet their needs.
- Own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner. Ensure handling & covering all customers’ requests/ inquiries to deliver services excellency
- Maintain sales performance statistics for management information usage.
- Building the business, deepening relationships and effectively executing the sales process.
- Provide the assigned portfolio of affluent customers with personalized service; so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
- Maintain a superior customer service experience including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
- Ensure delivery of customer promise and practice brand values, continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered.
- Follow up with others, departments, pipeline credit/ operations dept. on pending cases.
- Ensure the implementation of all Bank policies / procedures / compliance requirements are in place.
- 6 years of customer service experience only financial sector front line
- 7years of customer service experience either in real estate or financial sector front line “ Bancasurrance & Stock market)
Apply Via The Following Link