- Collaborate with the business owners to identify and understand the business reporting requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Supporting Data Engineers on planning and developing new data models that allow user-friendly, customized reporting.
- Contribute to the integration and improvement of relevant data management systems and processes
- Designing and implementing our BI solution (Tableau) and ensuring that all data protection requirements are met.
- Supporting various business units by giving them access to BI solutions tailored for their needs.
- Creating customized dashboards that tell compelling stories and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Driving the right strategy to continuously increase dashboard performance.
- Automate manual reporting processes.
- Handling various ad-hoc reporting requests from management, finance and operations as well as assisting with regular standard reporting and data maintenance tasks.
- Identify data quality issues and report any deficiencies.
- Bsc. In MIS, BIS, BIT or Engineering.
- 2-5 years professional experience in the field of Business Analysis side “Preferably in logistics or eCommerce.
- Tableau Certification “Must have.
- Familiarity with SQL and databases; SQL and other relational databases.
- Ability to write proper Business Requirements.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and administrating BI reports using Tableau.
- Good understanding of data structures and data management.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to bring new ideas in a solution-oriented way.
- Having a structured way of working to be able to multitask without losing track of several projects.
Apply Via The Following Link