- Track ADIB-Egypt group touch-points and products service level on departmental and individual level
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on action plans to elevate customers’ journeys/satisfaction and monitor gaps till closure
- Ensure compliance with banks standards and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Monitor customer experience journeys, SLAs, and compliance with banks’ standards across the banks different touch-points and products.
- Work with customers’ insights team to identify action plans for top monthly, quarterly and annual customers’ issues across ADIB-Egypt Group touch-points and products.
- Work closely with the customers’ insights team to communicate VoC or any related customers’ insights to internal stakeholders to deliver extraordinary customer experience
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on enhancing banks touch-points and products (including branches, DSUs…. etc.) monthly KPIs to deliver targets and ensure continuous elevation of customer experience
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on action plans to elevate customers’ journeys/satisfaction and monitor gaps till closure.
- Create monthly service metrics to track service levels across main touch-points & products to reflect the impact on improvement initiatives
- Education: University/College Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline
- Experience: 2+ years of previous experience in customer experience / service in service sector (banking / telecom).
Apply Via The Following Link