- Accountable for developing strategies, programs and products based on business priorities, consumer insights, competitive benchmarks and industry trends that support our web platform digital strategy.
- Develop operating model for newer capabilities and partner with broader Pepsico teams on key projects, such as Web3.0 initiatives and Consumer Engagement/Acquisition efforts.
- Lead a team that translates strategies into program/project plans, including scope management, stakeholder management, deliverables (KPIs), schedule, budget management, risk management and resource requirements.
- Work with sector leaders & business partners to foster multidisciplinary collaboration, to both create business cases and ensure the deployment of solutions that engage target populations and address market needs.
- Define overall multi-year program governance model and ensure solution delivery leveraging our PepsiCo agile delivery model leveraging DevSecOps.
- Establish and lead proactive, transparent, and effective communications cadence to ensure timely dissemination of information with the senior leadership team, program/project teams, and matrix stakeholders.
- Coach direct/indirect reports to ensure a comprehensive, integrated program strategy that delivers outcomes of strategic importance to the business.
- Manage core external partnerships to achieve program delivery in alignment with PepsiCo’s strategic initiatives.
- A fast and fearless leader, learner and team player that embraces a transformational mindset and company’s core values better, stronger and faster.
- Ability to identify patterns, process information quickly, and make decisions in a timely manner – analytical mindset
- Ability to create new solutions to an old problem, even when greeted with opposition – innovative mindset
- Ability to greet each new day, project, escalation or setback as an opportunity to improve – positive mindset
- 15+ years of experience in Program Management or running large scale teams
- 10+ years of experience in Web Technologies and Architectures
- 8+ years of experience in leadership/ management experience
- 5+ years of experience in data project management experience
- Experience working across large organizations, ideally with multi-country or global implementation experience involving data
- Strong Communication Skills/Able to Persuade/Influence Others at all Organization Levels and the ability foster lasting partnerships
- Ability to translate business requirements into critical data dependencies and requirements
Apply Via The Following Link