- Formulate credit policies and guidelines for Alex Bank to serve as guide and reference for stakeholders.
- Ensure that the credit policies and guidelines are updated, suitable to the requirements of the existing set-up and aligned with regulatory rules and policies to be able to fully contribute to the attainment of overall objectives / goals of the Bank.
- Formulate new and amend existing credit policies and guidelines based on the request of stakeholders and as a result of relevant impacting factors to keep the stakeholders well-informed and best guided towards proper and smooth implementation or handling of loans and related activities.
- Carrying out approval procedures of the credit policies’ updates (stakeholders, Internal Control functions, Head Office);
- Develop policy materials (e.g., presentations, gap analysis, etc.)
- Educational Background: Business, Law or any other relevant discipline
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of banking experience, preferably in policies drafting role
- Previous experience in drafting policies and /or procedures.
- Excellent research and drafting skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- Excellent Knowledge of Office programs (word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong drafting/technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of CBE credit regulations – preferred
Apply Via The Following Link