- Analyze the new products offerings to identify any underlying credit risk and come up with practical ways to manage the risks
- Design, develop & implement policy changes
- Formulates policies, procedures & manuals
- Initiate, design & develops new technologies and methodologies to improve the lending process efficiency and the quality of finance.
- Develop & Enhance credit scoring models.
- Drives the business towards achieving strategic goals by implementing robust credit risk systems and process
- Improve the management information base to ensure they remain relevant, reflect credit risk appetite and are useful to provide the business with information needed in decision making
- Support digital transformation projects.
- Lead enhancements to the Credit Measurement Framework
- Provide clear and accurate information as requested by auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Work with data to monitor the performance of Small business & Microfinance portfolios
- Min. 8-10 years in Credit
- Excellent knowledge in using data analysis
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends
- Highly awareness for CBE regulations.
- Strong analytical Thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Details Oriented and analytical skills
- Team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment.
- Strong understanding of Credit analysis and policies
- Excellent in English (spoking – Writing)
- Highly knowledge related to Digital Transformation.
- Credit Course/ SMEs Certificate is mandatory
- Ability to use SAS (preferable)
- Ability to use Risk Rating Models.
Apply Via The Following Link