- Activation and maintenance of locally approved credit obligors in the credit system
- Preparation of credit approvals (CA) document in the credit system based on the data provided by the RM and Risk for Annual Review, Interim, Extension and Initial following the established procedures, policies and checkpoints
- Input and maintenance of approved credit facilities in the credit system (e.g. facility creation, allocations/re-allocations, facility amendment, cancellation, classification, special handling instructions, and updates using “As Of” functionality);
- Ensure that the credit approvals are obtained and in compliance to the credit policy.
- Review and rectification of data exceptions.; month-end adjustments on credit facilities via “as of” functionality. Monitoring, completion/filing of fully approved workflows;
- Monthly reporting of Expiring CAs and Expired CAs;
- Checking of approval for Classified Credit Review if in compliance to the credit policy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Preparation of Regulatory Reports based on regulations and procedures.
- Organizational and time management (prioritization of tasks, multi-tasking, etc.)
- Attention to detail/Quality orientation
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills/teamwork
- Business writing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change; Analytical thinking
- Basic computer software skills such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management
Apply Via The Following Link