- Credit Proposals Prepare credit memorandums, handle the CP process, advise clients of progress of applications, communicate outcomes and negotiate variations.
- Supervises and overseas the preparation of documentation required for approved facility through coordination internally (credit legal, credit admin) and externally (consultants) to allow for speedy utilization of approved facilities.
- Sales Identify sales opportunities, market and cross sell products, services and solutions and close sales/delivery.
- Participates in tailoring financial solutions for clients through analysis of business cycle to ensure optimal utilization of facilities.
- Business development Develop business with potential clients and raise ABK’s profile in the sector.
- Portfolio monitoring Monitor compliance with limits, contact clients on issues and take corrective action.
- Detects early warning signs through maintaining close follow up on client’s business and market conditions in order to apply remedial action.
- Client management Manage a portfolio ensuring client needs are delivered and a high-quality service is provided to clients.
- Demonstrate competencies in leadership skills and managerial skills and ensure efficient “on the job” training and guidance for junior team members whenever required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Certification/Experience
- Additional Professional Qualification & Certification
- Credit Course certified
- Understanding of corporate banking products and services
- Knowledge of corporate banking practice and processes
- Minimum 8 years banking sector experience
- Experience in corporate banking, credit analysis or in supporting relationship management
- Successful record of supporting major corporate clients
- Experience in credit analysis, credit process and portfolio management
Apply Via The Following Link