- Driving Corporate Non-Borrowers growth and delivering exceptional portfolio targets performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling a range of ADIB products.
- Managing a portfolio of Non-Borrowers and offering full range of Products & Services in order to Achieve portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services.
- Achieve volume goals via the combination of customer acquisition and relationship Management; in addition to growing network of clients through using diverse sources.
- Actively identify new customers, grow portfolio by introducing higher number of ‘NTB’ ‘new to bank’ customers.
- Visiting potential clients for liabilities products and preparing presentations for potential clients to present ADIB products to enhance sales.
- Enhancing existing customer’s relationship and their needs to be reflected into each customer’s plan.
- Responsible for the growth, product management of ADIB Non Borrows Segment across the ADIB Bank Egypt.
- Deliver world class customer service practices and ensure adherence to ADIB Service standards.
- Ensure that customers are directed to the most appropriate service delivery channel to meet their needs.
- Own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner. Ensure handling & covering all customers’ requests/ inquiries to deliver services excellency.
- Maintain sales performance statistics for management information usage.
- Building the business, deepening relationships and effectively executing the sales process.
- Provide the assigned portfolio of Non-Borrowing customers with Customized service; so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
- Maintain a superior customer service experience including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
- Ensure delivery of customer promise and practice brand values, continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered.
- Ensure the implementation of all Bank policies / procedures / compliance requirements are in place.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience only financial sector front line
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience either in real estate or financial sector front line “Bancassurance & Stock market”
Apply Via The Following Link