- Researching compensation policies and plans.
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage, motivate employees and attract talents.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for compensation according to the guidelines.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications: bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1- 4 years of experience in any of the following
- Compensation, accounting, or Payroll
- Fluent in English and Arabic (spoken and written)
- Excel sheets
- Process designing
- Good follow-up skills: the ability to understand; adaptability to process changes; and a strong sense of importance and ownership.
- Strong analytical, high attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
Apply Via The Following Link