- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- 3-5 years of experience.
- experience in Manual Payroll ( and HR Systems is a plus ).
- Excellent in Excel Formulating.
Apply Via The Following Link