- Booking and controlling all the third parties’ invoices
- Responsible for Stock on SAP.
- Generate monthly performance and inventory reports for management.
- Creating, Following and controlling sales invoices of contracts.
- Communicate with customers. Monitoring and controlling the collectors.
- Generate monthly performance reports for AR.
- Reviewing the calculation of service contracts, calculations, and quotations.
- Creating and controlling service contracts on SAP.
- Assist in controlling and analyzing financial reports on quarterly basis for the project management.
- Assist in Budgeting and Forecasting process.
- Experience with SAP systems.
- Degree in BA, Finance, or relevant qualification from reputable university.
- Commercial project management experience (minimum of 3 years) is a must; international experience / experience working in multicultural teams is a plus.
- Experience with calculation methods, finance models, forecasting, project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control), contract and claim management.
- Comfort to implement accounting principles (IFRS), tax, insurances, NCM, FX strategies as required on the project.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and good interpersonal skills; negotiation skills are a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Arabic
- Experience within the Services industry is a distinct advantage.
Apply Via The Following Link