- Implement the legal procedures (raising and dropping legal actions) are accurately taking place for eligible customers.
- Follow up with Legal Agencies in terms of raising / dropping legal actions accurately within the agreed TAT. Assuring that adequate follow up is in place.
- Reporting to CBE to avoid any regularity findings or CBE penalties.
- Embed Collections Strategy in regards of acquiring Legal Procedures for eligible delinquent accounts in order to be returned to order within the shortest possible time.
- Contact with customers when required. This may take the form of written correspondence, telephone calls or face to face meeting in / out door.
- Share the responsibilities of achieving Collections targets in terms of RAF, STP, and IMP.
- Deal with customers request received from different bank’s channels and obtain the required authorization to agree short term requests, abiding by suitable policies.
- Basic knowledge of the Bank’s customer service standards.
- CBE Reporting background
- Good understanding of the bank’s lending policies, principles and procedures.
- Good understanding of litigation process.
- Basic risk Managements techniques
- Debt recovery techniques.
- Negotiation skills.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Retail Bank relevant experience
Apply Via The Following Link