- The Head Cash Risk Management directs and oversees front to back operational, Cyber, CFCC, Fraud and Conduct risk for the Cash Product} business within Transaction Banking (TB). Reporting to the AME Cash Regional Business Risk Management Head, this individual manages a team of Business Risk Managers for the product within the cluster. The incumbent will focus on end-to-end Cash risk controls, reporting, governance, and supervision for all branches in Egypt
- The Country Cash Business Risk is entrusted to ensure the Cash teams (front to back) in the Country operate in full compliance with all Country and Group policies as well as local regulatory requirements, through
- Ensuring Operation Units’ standards and roadmap abide by Group operating principles, policies and procedures as well as Country Addendums and Enterprise Risk Management Framework (“ERMF”)
- Ensuring that the execution of Operations’ functions is fully compliant with statutory regulations, laws, guidelines.
- Support Cluster, Business Risk in the overall effective and proactive management of Operation units’ risks and control gaps.
- Act as the voice, eyes and ears of the Cluster Head, Cash Business Risk for all matters related to Risk for the Country.
- Oversee the effective execution of controls within the Country (front to back), including identification of gaps and remediation of issues, elevating residual risk where appropriate.
- Create and maintain complete, accurate and targeted metrics to allow the COO, the Cluster Head Business Risk Management for Cash and Business Head to constantly assess the control environment and residual risk profile.
- Effectively manage the entire Risk Management agenda for Cash within the region, along with ensuring targeted Front to Back peer reviews, and the proactive rippling of peer review and audit findings
- Work with Country teams and Group to drive hubbing of control checks where feasible, ensuring continued country oversight and ownership of hubbed checks and processes
- Perform risk reviews and end-to-end process reviews in collaboration with the units and the GBS teams.
- Analyse process and explore the possibilities of automation and process reengineering/ enhancement on the ground where possible.
- Conduct governance reviews to ensure effectiveness and robustness of the country’s governance activities and control environment.
- Assist in the identification and escalation of thematic and horizon risks and the implementation of appropriate controls to mitigate those risks within the Country. Be the ‘go-to’ person for the business with regards to the escalation of all operational and other risk-related incidents/queries/events that arise within the Country.
- Ensure the country is always ready to handle any reviews and user understand the risk very well.
- Graduate with minimum of 10 year banking experience, preferably in Banking operations including Cash Management
- Business Risk/ Internal audit experience of 3 – 5 years.
Apply Via The Following Link