- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements.
- coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly.
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations.
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates, provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed.
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Call Center field.
- Experience as Team leader is must or at least Acting as Team leader for a while.
- Bachelor’s degree (Any)
- Good to Very good command of English
- No gender-based
- Max age 35
- Cairo Residents
- No Relatives at Banque Misr.
Apply Via The Following Link