- Deliver work packages within a related project scope in Consumer Banking Business Transformation in time and cost effective manner to achieve the intended business results under the lead of the Project Manager (Business Transformation Lead).
- Gather business requirement and analyze them to formulate effective action plans and conduct value-added communications.
- Design and implement solutions to solve business problems.
- Apply lean principles and process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Process re-engineering, Business Analysis, Agility, and Design Thinking) on business processes to optimize the processes and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Preform data collection, preparation, and analysis to evaluate situation and generate solutions following data driven decision making approach.
- Support the innovation direction by generating and suggesting innovative ideas/initiatives based on comprehensive analysis, bench-marking, and transformation techniques to change the business.
- Support the managing of change by enabling smooth transformation, increase employees adaptation and usage, and act as an example for transformation culture.
- Perform required testing to deliver validated and verified solutions followed by post implementation support.
- Participate in achieving realization of the intended benefits to ensure reaching steady state
- BSc. In Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Technology.
- 1 – 3 years in related field.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Knowledge in Project Management software’s( Ms. Projects, Primavera, Visio, … )
- Project Management knowledge
- Business Process Management & Business Analysis
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills
- Critical and analytical skills
Apply Via The Following Link