- Develop expertise in all SD matters, acting as a trusted adviser to HR team and staff in Egypt on HR operational matters.
- Drive and advise on complex project implementation in Country factoring local policies & procedures impacting HR Specialist Delivery activities.
- Establish relationships with HoHR and Country COEs to implement any HR policies & procedures and to align local market practice with that of the Group.
- Drive simplification of HR processes to ensure enhancement of service level from customer perspective.
- Participate in the Specialist Delivery leadership forum.
- Support Head of Specialist Delivery AME to implement the comprehensive short-term and medium-term plans for simplifying complex HR operational activities in the countries under Non GCC cluster.
- Support network and cross boarder business initiatives between country and representative offices.
- To understand specialist delivery challenges and work collaboratively with SD managers in the region to resolve challenges.
- Review HR Knowledge Management Articles on MyHR and update where required.
- Review of HR DOIs, redesign where applicable as per group minimum standards.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Management or any business Discipline and preferably hold a professional HR certification like CIPD or SHRM.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Egypt Specialist Delivery work to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients and The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Ensure adherence to all Central Bank of Egypt Regulations.
Apply Via The Following Link