- Data warehouse database structure, data extraction, transfers and load “ETL”; extract data from different source systems either online or offline in order to be loaded for the data warehouse or Windows in-house applications databases.
- Analysis, Designs and implements in-house applications and reports architectures.
- Windows In-house applications’ according to the business and technical analysis.
- Data warehouse static and dynamic reports according to the business analysis and design.
- Analytics, Scorecards and dashboards according to the business analysis and design.
- Daily data extraction process.
- Daily data processing and Virtualization for data warehouse dynamic reporting.
- Perform data warehouse quality and validation process during data extraction
- Gather business requirements by hold meeting with business users
- Ensure that business requirements translated into appropriate development and design.
- Document & backup all program codes
- Create business intelligence presentation layer development to improve business outcomes.
- Provide full user support and administration with respect to all BI Tools
- Create technical guides related to any new function or code used for future reference by other resources
- Apply IT standards “ITIL and ISO 20K” within the area of responsibility.
- Supporting of Web Applications and Regulatory Reports in the Bank on a 24/7 basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Certification/Experience
- Additional Professional Qualification & Certification
- Visual Studio / SQL Server Database /SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Data Mining, Performance Management, SharePoint /Ability of Integrating between I-Series platform and Windows platform
- 0 – 5 years IT professional experience
- banking sector experience (Preferred)
- Windows, Web Application Development, BI Development
Apply Via The Following Link