- Promote and support the implementation, governance and improvement of GB Corp business units’ policies and procedures to develop employee’s sustainable adherence to governance standards.
- Ensuring an agile continuous improvement environment.
- Conducting Policies and SOPs’ awareness Sessions to Improve employees’ awareness on published standards to enable systematic implementation of day-to-day activities and interaction.
- Reviewing process implementation activities with BUs to identify any gaps between defined processes & their implementation.
- Define required updates of standard operating procedures and policies to respond to business changes and strategies.
- Working with BU to define gaps leading to new standard document issuance.
- Monitoring process performance against defined targets and conduct data mining to identify improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring processes’ improvement projects progress.
- Evaluate and report Continuous Improvement projects results
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent.
- Special Certification or Training Required: Business analysis, continuous improvement, Process mining, Power BI, (preferable to be lean or Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified Business Analysis Professional, Project management Professional is an advance)
Apply Via The Following Link