- Evaluating business processes, predicting requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and advancements to automate and modernize systems & processes.
- Performing systems & processes flow analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the findings and suggesting better practices or possible workarounds. 5.Effectively communicating the insights and plans to the cross-functional team members and management within a constructive approach.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. 7.Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency. Ensuring solutions meet business needs, requirements & objectives.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills. Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Apply Via The Following Link