- Collaborate with the PO to understand the business requirements and user needs.
- Communicate with various departments of the bank and gather data for accurate analysis.
- Analyze all the system parties related to an existing process along with their dependencies to deliver a world-best in class client journey.
- Identify the needed changes and how each team will contribute to it along with their buy-ins to enable feature/user story in the product backlog.
- Elicit, analyze, specify and verify business requirements.
- Create high-level requirement documents (BRDs, SRSs, RFCs) and align and approve it across different IT teams.
- Coordinate with technical teams to create optimal use cases.
- Coordinate with testing teams during various phases.
- Perform and help other teams conduct UAT.
- Proven track record of writing business requirements.
- Banking knowledge is a must.
- Strong Requirements Gathering and Analysis expertise through usage of techniques such as process modelling, use cases.
- obtain, capture, validate and document business requirements to ensure completeness, relevance, and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of common techniques, tools, and languages used for enterprise analysis and business modelling such as Visio.
- Aware and well versed with SDLC.
- Knowledge of requirement gathering tools.
- Good communication and documentation skills in the English language.
Apply Via The Following Link