- Execute branding plans set with the Head of branding for Arab Bank and coordinate all logistics related to the country’s branding communication campaigns through the agency.
- Direct the agency and communicate campaign briefs to provide direction ensuring brand compliance and campaign effectiveness based on the bank’s standards and strategic directions.
- Manage the ongoing communication with the agency in the implementation of the campaign assets.
- Ensure that guidelines, brand identity & standards of the bank are adhered & fulfilled across all online & offline touch points.
- Support all others business lines & functions in terms of their communication requirements during the year.
- Handle all on ground events execution including activations, events, sponsorship and assess their impact on the brand based on the head of branding and HO direction.
- Deliver branding/marketing online & offline collateral.
- Implement branding content for all asset communication channels.
- Execute the branding plan within the set budget in line with the head and branding and business objectives.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the branding plans.
- Handle the CSR initiatives based on the Bank’s strategic direction and guidelines in this respect.
- Responsible for day by day branding budget spend & trackers.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications.
- Past work experience in marketing or advertising agencies.
- Knowledge of traditional, social and digital marketing.
- Experience with handling on ground events/activations.
Apply Via The Following Link