- Handle customer requests for cheque collections, Draft cheques issuance.
- Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks.
- Handling internal transfers, whether within same account or to other PBE accounts.
- Process all documents related to cash activities promptly and accurately to ensure customer’s satisfaction using different bank systems and keep them updated accordingly.
- Perform end of day reconciliations accurately and on time.
- Ensure all activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks.
- Identify sales leads by talking to customers and understanding their requirements & directs them to sales team in the branch where a potential sales opportunity is identified.
- Deliver high quality customer service and exceed satisfaction goals by reducing customer complaints and ensure a culture of operational excellence to deliver a sustained performance standards to our customers. Moreover, Act as the first channel in implementing the Retention Strategy, by talking to the customers who want to close their accounts and offering them alternative solutions.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation for customers who wish to execute transactions commercial or retail. such as outward transfers, internal transfers, deposit cheques for collections, issuance of bank drafts, modify contact information and update KYC information, trade finance transactions, stop payment, print online statement, Set/Remove hold, SDB, Cleansing tasks, E-Banking cross selling, Mobile wallet cross selling and Deceased accounts …etc.
- Send, receive and file confirmations and ensure transfers are properly processed and holds custody of all customers’ documents and direct them as required.
- Process Branch non-cash operational transactions
- Make sure requisitions are always communicated to Branch/Ops Manager for branch stationary and pre-printed forms (such as deposit slips and pens. Etc.) To ensure they are sufficient and in good working shape.
- Before the branch opens, ensure the queuing system is fully functional and ready for customer’s arrival and walking the queue ensures customers are directed to the correct counters/customer service desks / delivery channel for assistance.
- Ensure that the branch and on-site ATMs are clean and presentable and report any issues to the Branch manager for follow – up. If it is observed that the ATM is not working, officer has to escalate to Branch Manager immediately.
Apply Via The Following Link