- Deliver high quality service to customers through providing cash banking services.
- Handle customer requests for cheque collections, Draft cheques issuance.
- Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks.
- Handling internal transfers, whether within same account or to other PBE accounts.
- Process all documents related to cash activities promptly and accurately to ensure customer’s satisfaction using different bank systems and keep them updated accordingly.
- Perform end of day reconciliations accurately and on time
- Ensure all activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks.
- Process Branch non-cash operational transactions.
- Ensure that the branch and on-site ATMs are clean and presentable and report any issues to the Branch manager for follow – up.
- From 0 to 2 years of banking experience.
- Experience gained as part of the ABK training program.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or any equivalent.
Apply Via The Following Link