- Timely Conduct Branches Visits according to visits plan to cross check Operations functions within Branches and ensure adherence to P&P and adequate control activities & standards.
- Conduct stocktaking of cash count and custody in branches to ensure no deviations occurrence .
- Review control reports within branches operations to detect the risks and deviations, and prepare the control comments.
- Maintain an updated control comments tracker and audit outstanding comments tracker for follow up purpose with concerned parties to ensure timely proper closure.
- Review & propose amendments -if any- in policies, processes impacting Branches Operations to ensure adequate controls are in place .
- Ensure the accounts managed by branches are properly followed up and exceptions are resolved / escalated.
- Compliance performance in line with AB Code of Conducts as well as AB P&P and Local Laws and Regulations.
- Check & review the samples of the Control Self-Assessment (CSA) as defined by the CSA Framework and HO directions.
- Carry out any assignment/ tasks assigned to him by his direct manager.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in business administration or accounting or any other appropriate field from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in various sections of the branch and its operations & at least 1 Year of experience in Control or audit department.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Knowledge of all bank’s related products & services.
- Knowledge of related P&P and updates (internal, Central Bank & regulations).
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Solution oriented & client focused.
Apply Via The Following Link