- Responsible for the prompt and accurate processing and settlement of ATM transactions and deposited by members on a daily basis.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
- prepare and reconcile daily reports including general ledger, ATM and settlement, check chargeback items large items review and proof correction ATM and debit card maintenance
- Prepare and settle the daily settlement Transactions “Visa and Master Card”
- Preparing the monthly settlement balances. “Visa and Master Card”
- Handling customer and stuff contacts
- Responsible for ATM inventory and reviews all ATM returns from CIT.
- Oversees and follow up CIT management including confirming cash loaded as well as research notifications stick holder of ATM shortages.
- Relevant experience for 1 to 2 years; Banking sector is highly preferable.
- Bachelors degree is a must.
- SQL / P/L SQL is an advantage.
- Reporting & analytics skills is an advantage.
- Very good in using MS Office.
- Presentation Skills is an advantage.
- ISO 8583 General Knowledge is an advantage.
Apply Via The Following Link