- Deliver Budgets and manage plant financial performance: Analyse monthly financial performance of the manufacturing site, with particular focus on volumes produced, conversion cost incurred and cost savings delivered.
- Prepare monthly business commentaries. Provide timely, relevant, and actionable reporting of key performance measures.
- Provide accurate P&L forecast projections (including absorption, functional expenses, material variances, and efficiency variances) linked to the S&OP process. Highlight risks & opportunities with regards to future plant performance.
- Lead the preparation of formalized Capital Investment proposals in the context of capacity expansion of the plant. Identify and quantify drivers of costs and benefits and perform Return-on-Investment (ROI) Analysis.
- Obtain sign-off by senior global leaders of the company. Ensure project execution is in line with approved investment proposals.
- Finance Lead for the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) / Lean manufacturing principles.
- Get involved as part of the cross-functional Focused Improvement (FI) team. Perform loss tree analysis and quantify the impact of improved equipment productivity (OEE).
- Drive to continuously improve the Internal Control environment, with a particular focus on compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management with minimum of 7 years post-qualification experience.
- Prior business support experience is essential.
- Excellent accountancy understanding, ideally incl. previous exposure to US GAAP.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel + Powerpoint required; MS Access, SAP R/3, SAP BPC are an additional benefit.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to be involved in financial details, yet able to take a broader view of business issues.
- Ability to think strategically and drive the right actions for the longer-term benefit of the business.
Apply Via The Following Link