- Sales Supervisor be responsible for managing account portfolio of 3-10 Vodafone industrial accounts.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution line with company vision and values.
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue and Total Contract Value (TCV), and gross margin
- Evaluates risks and threats appropriately across portfolio and revises plans where appropriate
- Gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that Vodafone products and services fit customer requirements in line with the marketing team.
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodafone and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodafone customers
- Focus on the customer experience and be sure that they are up to date with all new offers on time.
- Monitor and maintain cross function activities (Fraud , activation, bidding …)
- Submitting Performance Dialogue & evaluations (on time)
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code
- Identifies and qualifies up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue on customer accounts.
- Secure, manage and deepen the vodafone customer relationship with the long term focus of expanding the overall footprint/ penetration and introduction of innovative products and services.
- Updating Marketing team with the competitive new offers.
- Be able to operate at all levels within the customer organization with the highest levels of communication skills, converse professionally and ability of owning and solving customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximized.
- Work together with Marketing & decision Support to ensure account strategies are understood and actioned for assigned accounts.
Apply Via The Following Link