- Review & assess credit reports submitted by the business lines based on respective policies, procedures and approved authority matrix.
- Recommend the (Approval/Rejection) of credit requests to the respective credit committee.
- Implement the credit rating / scoring system(s) and ensure it is upgraded timely in line with country credit head guidelines.
- Provide feedback / recommendations to country credit head regarding credit policies and procedures.
- Implementing the country credit review process based on country credit set policies & procedures.
- Generating executive summary reports for complex transactions. .
- Accessing and evaluating financial data and proposed facilities structure.
- Not less than 6 years of experience in Credit review.
- Thorough understanding of the full range of banking products and services
- Fluency in English.
- Analytical skills.
Apply Via The Following Link