- Responsible for approving and auditing incoming invoices from the commercial department.
- Communicating with the warehouse to release orders.
- Responsible for dealing with contracts for clients.
- Responsible for daily gathering order amounts.
- Preparing month-end A/R aging and reports in a timely manner.
- Review bank accounts daily for Check deposits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- At least 6 Months of experience in the same field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good at English.
Apply Via The Following Link