- Book entries to proper accounts entries (Fixed assets, investment, receivables, general accounting, current accounts, banks, loans, payables, stores, land accounts, collections, and accrual accounts) and any other sector related to business.
- Prepares any needed internal reports
- Data Verification.
- Preparation of invoices batches ready to be paid.
- Handle Collections for real estate.
- Handle client’s statements.
- Retrieve financial reports if needed.
- Prepare the reimbursement of petty cash fund on a timely basis.
- Endures cut off for proper accounting records that are maintained at both month ends and year end.
- Prepare reconciliation’s.
- Carry out analysis of accounts as requested.
- Undertakes other tasks and duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
- 2-3 years of Experience in Accounts Receivable
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills. –
- The ability to work within a team. – Strong Numerical skills
Apply Via The Following Link