- Builds reporting suite of dashboards, reports and queries for business-critical assignments.
- Builds, maintains and improves the entire reporting portfolio and upholds data quality and continuity.
- Tracks and reports key metrics across all stages of the customer lifecycle. Understands positive and negative trends and provides callouts to leadership on a regular basis.
- Continuous evolution of our reporting, analytics and insights generation mechanisms to spot new customer pain points, contact drivers and defect signals.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis into operational and customer experience trends, outliers and defects, to identify drivers and opportunities to improve.
- Bachelors’ degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or a related field.
- At least one year of experience working in Analytics or Business improvement, for a B2C organization.
- Advanced SQL experience, ability to write complex queries from scratch from multiple tables, creating appropriate joins, extracting and manipulating data, formatting fields, creating new measures and metrics, etc.
- Comfortable working in complex data and reporting landscapes. Comfortable understanding, using and analyzing business metrics and KPIs.
- Excellent data-driven storytelling skills. Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a complex work environment, focusing on high-value activities. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities which could change at any time.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, telecommunication or customer service industries.
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, or Amazon QuickSight etc.), and creating insightful and scalable dashboards and reports.
- Understanding of statistical techniques and methodologies as well as simple linear regression analysis, multivariate regression analysis and model building.
Apply Via The Following Link