- Oversee the execution contracts and KYC/onboarding process to ensure they are compliant with the applicable FRA regulation and ensure the accurate implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure the employees’ awareness of the Company’s policies and procedures, provide AML consultancy or training to other departments to ensure that all operations are complied with all relevant laws and regulations and to prevent unethical or improper conduct.
- Ensure the company’s fulfillment of regulatory requirements and reports as well as its adherence to industry standards.
- Coordinate investigations of all suspected misconduct and work with appropriate parties to handle violations promptly, properly, and consistently.
- Responsible for AML compliance, provides oversight for anti-money laundering policy/procedures, and acts as a focal point for related inquiries.
- Update and inform relevant departments regarding AML policy, designated list and ensure that all AML issues that are detected are documented and raised to the Chief Compliance & AML officer once deducted.
- Manage and respond to all regulatory inquiries and act as the firm’s liaison with regulators
- Ensure that the internal policies are developed in accordance with the regulators requirements and contains the necessary information and monitor the implementation of the internal policies and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, accounting or a related field.
- FRA compliance / AML license.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in Financial Institutions environment at a same role.
- Capital Market experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of anti-money laundering laws, regulations, and best practices
- Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Access)
Apply Via The Following Link