- Takes the lead on researching, assessing, and coordinating to build a new product, then ensures that they continue to solve customer problems.
- Manage the development and improvement of existing products and services, to better meet user needs.
- Monitor customer needs to support product road maps & generate ideas for new products and market competitors’ products to determine the need for new products.
- Create a plan based on research to determine the best way to introduce the new product.
- Prepares a cost analysis plan including Cost & profits based on the vendor’s list.
- Create & manage the new product introduction announcement.
- Follow up on the product performance after launch & analyze if any adjustments are needed.
- Analyze product life cycle management & changing business demands to determine needed improvements or redesigns for the current product.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering Preferred) with previous experience in automotive.
- MBA is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of and experience in the automotive after-sales and aftermarket industry is essential.
- At least 4-7 years of experience.
- Strong data collector and analytical.
- Creativity and the ability to solve problems.
- The ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Knowledge of research techniques and tools.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Target oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges.
Apply Via The Following Link