- This role will be responsible for supporting business planning and providing improvement recommendations. also support setting KPIs for performance measurement and monitoring through:
- Play a supporting role in the development of the Aftersales strategic agenda.
- Develop & maintain an effective reporting cycle to monitor business momentum, analyze the data and proactively highlight potential issues; develop & maintain regular reports such as business Scorecards, Revenue Reports, Pipeline Reports, etc.
- Identify and address the top issues/opportunities for performance improvement across the team.
- Undertake initiatives to increase momentum and actively track performance/progress and act as a prime contact point and coordinator for initiatives.
- Act as a prime contact point and coordinator for initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering Preferred) with previous experience in automotive.
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of and experience in the automotive after-sales industry is essential.
- At least 4-7 years of experience at an OE supplier or a major OES vendor
- Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Strong data analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills, including P&L & good business acumen.
- Commercial acumen, clear strategic thinking, and ability to create buy-in and influence at a senior level.
- Target oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Via The Following Link