- Performing administrative and office support activities for all the departments.
- Responsible for handling travel logistics (air tickets, visas, hotels) for Directors & Department Heads.
- Monitor travel requests within the departments, and manage the relevant approvals.
- Handling company’s cars’ maintenance, license renewals, insurance issues and fuel expenses.
- Liaise with external vendors and customers with regard to travel and company’s car management.
- Apply and check the department heads’ & directors’ expenses claim, check the expenses claim before submitting it to
- the finance dept, claim the expenses of the cars (maintenance, fuel fees, etc.).
- Respond to queries, explain information, receive requests, and resolve complains raised by the management.
- Follow up on departments’ payments, invoices and settlement.
- Handling normal office daily work as incoming calls and express mail.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
- From 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
- Time Management.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Organized and detail-oriented
Apply Via The Following Link